Next update?

Next update?

Postby FroBodine » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:39 am

Is this game still being worked on? Will there be more updates? Will there be a final release version in the near future?

There have been no updates since .90, so I'm just curious. The game is very cool, and I hope it is still in active development, with a final release date in sight.

Thanks!
FroBodine

Re: Next update?

Postby SnowRift » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:32 pm

I can't speak for the Developer or the development of the game, but I saw a tweet from the developer over the weekend saying he was trying to push out an update to the game, fixing bugs and other stuff (0.92). So that's a good sign that the game is still being worked on and progressing to a 1.0 release!!! :D
SnowRift

Postby solzerogame » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:02 pm

FroBodine wrote:Is this game still being worked on? Will there be more updates? Will there be a final release version in the near future?

There have been no updates since .90, so I'm just curious. The game is very cool, and I hope it is still in active development, with a final release date in sight.

Thanks!

0.92 got delayed a few days, mostly just bad time-management on my part... I was working on a new trailer for the Steam release and the Steam store page. Both are finished, but took a bit longer than expected (difficult trying to record a 60fps trailer when my computer can barely run the game at 30 fps :? )... 0.92 will be out as soon as possible, less than a week hopefully.

I'm hoping that will be the last beta release before the 1.0 and release on Steam. I'll continue to support the game after that date!
solzerogame
Site Admin

Postby FroBodine » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:47 pm

Super cool! Thank you for the response and update!
FroBodine

Postby Jockeril » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:40 am

That's very good news. Thank you for the update
"To boldly go where no man has gone before"
Jockeril

Postby pbs » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:06 am

This is the best colonization on the market, better than planetbase. The only problem is it's a table top. I'd like to see that changed to a full planet.
pbs

Return to Discussion